According to a study by Slidely 44% of people watch at least 5 videos online a day. Other studies have indicated that people prefer to watch these videos on social channels. Video marketing has been in use for quite some time but these statistics highlight the need for brands to focus a lot of their marketing muscle on video.
There are several types of video marketing that you may use to pass your message to customers. Each type serves a specific purpose. Examples are;
- How-to videos-mainly used to educate the audience about something they are interested in.
- Brand videos- they help to promote awareness of the brand and increase traffic.
- Explainer videos- they show customers how a product works and how it can be beneficial to them.
- Demo videos-used to encourage people to buy or sign up.
- Animated videos- used to pass information in a creative and entertaining manner.
- Personalized messages- used in the place of emails.
- Interviews- these are interviews of experts or influencers your audience may be interested in.
- Testimonials- used to demonstrate that your products actually work or your services are reliable.
- Disappearing videos- used to capture the attention of the audience and to promote events.
- Live videos- used to interact with the audience in real-time.
- Event videos- they help companies to share their experiences with the public or customers.
Beehive Web Solutions will help you determine the best type for your business based on your needs and business objectives.
What are the benefits of video marketing?
- Videos provide a personal approach which makes it easier for people to relate to your brand.
- Video marketing is effective as most people are able to retain the information they watched compared to information they just read.
- It delivers high rates of conversion of traffic to paying customers.
- Compared to traditional advertising, videos are easier to access online with numerous platforms supporting video marketing.
- If you are able to reach your desired audience through video marketing then you are likely to improve your ranking on online search results.
Where do we come in?
Not only are we skilled but also experienced in handling communication with customers; we do it all the time! Beehive Web Solutions will help you pass the right message to the right audience at the right time. Our video marketing package includes;
- Assistance in determining the audience you want to market to
- Establishment of goals or objectives
- Assistance in creating a realistic budget
- Advice on the best type of video marketing for your business
- Creation and publishing of videos on your social media networks
- Monitoring performance
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?